Instead of a list of favorite apps that I may or may not be using, I decided to share the “real deal” – a list of the actual apps that are on my phone and that I enter multiple times on a daily basis. What better way to prove it than to printscreen my home page?
- WordPress widget: It motivates me to see my blog’s best stats daily. I am reminded what my goals are and I’m constantly working on beating them!
- Trello: Amazing checklist (and so much more!) app. My daily checklists are insane – they contain over 80 daily tasks!
- My Calendar: Yes, mom bloggers track their period on their phones. It’s important data!
- Pinterest: Because why would I ever want to live without it?
- Messenger: I don’t use it on my phone too much, but I leave my notifications on. I like being able to reply if it’s important!
- What To Expect: an insanely useful app for moms and moms-to-be!
- Discord: This is where most of my friends can be found!
- Twitter: Daily dose of blog posts from my friends
- WhatsApp: I’m super late with replying to messages sometimes, but the orange bubble keeps me reminded.
- WordPress App: I use it for more detailed stats. Sometimes, I’ll post a scheduled content from my phone.
- Facebook: I mostly only use it to post – I don’t have many empty pockets of time to scroll!
- Viber: My replacement for text messages.
- Instagram: I don’t think I need to get into how important this app is for a blogger!
- Preview: I use it to schedule my Instagram posts – have you noticed how regular I am with my content on it? This is why!
- Messaging: Meh. I don’t even know why I keep it on here.
- LinkedIn: My new favorite place to scroll!
- Clock: I only use it for alarm clock, but let’s face it – I have a baby. He’s my alarm clock.
- Calculator: Actually pretty handy to have on a home page!
- Call: I don’t even call anyone. Why is this even here?
- Camera: Probably my #1 app when it comes to usage! Since my son was born, I’ve created over 50GB of memories!
- Mail: Super important for a blogger!
- Google Chrome: This is where apps sometimes take me. I allow them.
What’s your favorite from my list? Show me your home screens in the comments!
If you enjoy my work and would like to take it a step further by supporting me (read: help me create more content in greater quality without worrying about my fridge stash!), consider pledging on my Patreon – and receive fantastic goodies.